Friday, April 24, 2015

About Management Information System (MIS)...have fun



Management Information System (MIS), this is our second subject for this semester. During my diploma I had taken this subject twice, maybe I’m not so IT literacy but I hope everything will going smoothly this time. When the times is coming, I’m quite surprise, WHY? It’s really different approach of teaching by our beloved Prof Dr Zaidi. Before I go further, below are some of the assignments that we need to complete before end of this subject:
  1. 2 to 3 person are divided into a group we need to present a chapter in MIS.
  2. Individual assignment – To discuss one system that we use in our organization.
  3. To create a blog with minimum 5 posting and with a link to Prof Zaidi blog.
  4. Most important – no group assignment.
Let’s continue about MIS, for a student with lack of knowledge in IT, the way Prof Dr Zaidi conduct this class is really help me in understanding MIS better than before. Prof Dr Zaidi had use real life situation cases or can also be called as applied study (I think so) in describing this subject. He really makes my life easier and motivates me in enhancing my knowledge in MIS.

26 April 2015 is our midterm test but I really don’t know what to study. Hopefully the questions are not as difficult as mention by Prof Dr Zaidi that he will use our day to day or current situation cases in the question. However, I had read the slide given by Prof Dr Zaidi and some reading in current Information System issues to prepare myself for the midterm. Hopefully I can do my best in answering all the question. Till meet again in another posting….Sayonara..

1 comment:

  1. hai, do you know what kind of question in your midterm or final exam for this course

    ReplyDelete