Saturday, April 18, 2015

the journey of mine.

First and foremost, I would like to thank anyone who read this. The journey to define n to tell a story about me and myself.  As mentioned above, its me who knows myself better and I like to share the story of mine as precise as I could.



I was named as Rizal bin Ibrahim by my beloved parent. I was born on 29th September 1979 at Malacca, my hometown.  I would personally describe myself in 3 words which are simple, quite but adjustable. I do think everyone around me will describe me as that also. Right at this moment, I am 34 years old where I am still excited to achieve my dreams and hopes regardless of anything or obstacles that would occur in the future.  I am married with three kids and my wife is a teacher at primary school. Marriage and works educate me to be excellent people who carries the responsibility to guide the family and the staffs. It teach me to be highly self esteem and be confident in making decision.
              
The most unbelievable journey that I've been through was the journey of completing my degree programme and now in my third semester in Master Programme!! It is such an honor to myself. I can't imagine myself being able to cope up with the responsibility of completing almost all tasks during my master programme.I believe in myself. that's the spirit that i carry throughout this remarkable journey. May Allah ease every hardship,every trials that comes and everything that may come ahead. Wish me luck!!

Let me tell about my work. I am the Head of Consumer Business of Business Center , Melaka and Johor.  I have to regulate hundreds of staffs in both Malacca and Johor. I have to supervise and to monitor the growth of potential consumers and business in order to meet the expecting target set by the Agrobank.  Agrobank as we all know, is moving from a conventional bank migrated to e-banking nowadays  which will be easily reachable by the consumers in the area of agricultural.


Its not an easy step to be where I am right at this moment. Many obstacle and difficulties have had occurred during my 9 years of giving my unquestionable  service to Agrobank. At the age 0f 24, I am just as assistant Executive. As a freshies, hard works and learning has to be done at the same time. I put all the efforts and the tendency  to meet the expected quality set by my leaders at that time. I have been crowned the APC( Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang) in the year 2007. After years of dedicated efforts and struggles, in the year 2012, i was able to have another step in my career where I was appointed as a Branch Manager. This appointment boost up my morale and my intensity to work harder, it feels  like I am being honored and respected for all the efforts that  I ‘ve made to the bank. Alhamdulillah is the best word and again I was appointed as the Head of consumer Business only after  year being a Branch Manager.  There a series of obstacles and difficulties, especially when it comes to the matter of changing, migrating and preparing the utmost quality for customers. I hope that I may have the entire mind and the ability to works successfully within a unique environment that bankers face nowadays.

As for more, my learning process will not ends here. I wish I could be effective and easily reachable by all people around me. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment